Friday, June 1, 2012

"Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better"

Find the latest women's yellow jumper online with Oasap, shop for women's yellow jumper, black jumper, red jumper, multi color jumper, green jumper, beige jumper and orange jumper.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress, sweater: Zara | Chambray shirt: Stradivarius

A very quick post to say hello. I am almost completely back. Most of my uni papers have been turned in; I just have a couple more to go and the hello Summer holidays! Not sure what I´m going to do with all the free time though. So used to not having free time now haha 
This outfit is actually not recent, but I wanted to share something. Had I wear this today, I would have probably fainted. It was sweltering hot today - 32º celcius! Coming home was actually even more pleasant because Aveiro is known for its wind. I definitely wasn't made for such high temperatures. 
Oh and if you look closely, you can see part of my wall collage, in the back. I keep trying to expand it, but I am also affraid that if I move, I'll have to take it all down, which would be a real shame. 

Um post rapidinho para dizer olá. Estou quase de volta a 100%. Já entreguei quase todos os meus trabalhos; faltam dois e depois ficarei finalmente de férias. Para dizer a verdade, nem sei bem o que vou fazer com tanto tempo livre. Estou tão habituada a não ter tempo agora hahah
Este outfit não foi aquilo que usei hoje por acaso, mas como eu queria partilhar aqui alguma coisa....Se eu tivesse usado isto hoje, acho que tinha caído para o lado. Estava tanto calor - 32º graus! Voltar para Aveiro foi particularmente agradável, porque como sabem, é uma cidade conhecida pelo vento. Sem dúvida, eu não fui feita para temperaturas altas. 
Ah e se olharem com atenção, podem ver a minha colagem de parede atrás de mim. Eu estou sempre a tentar aumentá-la, mas o meu receio é que se eu mudar de casa, vou ter que tirar tudo da parede, o que me daria grande pena.

1 comment: